We are always looking to hear from experienced professional in the fields of nursing, occupational therapy, social work and any other areas of clinical practice. It is essential that candidates have a minimum of 8 years’ clinical experience including experience of providing care in the community to individuals with chronic disability.
Why work for us?
Our values are simple: to deliver outstanding Medico-Legal reports from people who care.
Our reputation in our field allows us to attract the highest calibre of practicing professionals with differing specialties.
The role allows for flexible working and can fit in with other clinical commitments. There are significant pay rewards and unlike most other medico-Legal agencies you are paid promptly for work undertaken.
This is led by Jane James, who personally trains and mentors each Expert throughout their time at Jane James and Associates.
- Training on medico-legal reporting – CPR 35 and the duty of the expert
- Office procedures and processes
- Shadowing of experienced expert witnesses
- Ongoing mentoring and supervision
Jane James and Associates’ mentor will guide and develop Expert’s in their role and we ensure that CPDs are maintained and appropriate training is received for every Expert.
- 1-2-1 mentoring to guide them through support services processes and the role of their dedicated PA.
- Reports are reviewed clinically at final draft stage prior to being proofed and submitted to clients.
- Reports are peer reviewed and audited on an on-going basis. They are selected at random across experienced and new Experts in order to form objective development of recommendations.
- Annual reviews.
All our Experts are still practising clinicians in their areas of expertise enabling them to remain up to date with best practice clinical developments. They regularly share new developments and achievements in team meetings where workshops and guest speakers are invited to attend and present on industry topics. They are also encouraged to undertake their own regular CPD.